Once again I had bought too many bananas.
I don't like to waste any fruit or vegetable and it is always a thrilling challenge to use as many ingredients as possible in a recipe, instead of throwing them directly in the bin.
I called this philosophy the "improvisation/recycling recipe".
For this beautiful cake, you will need :
1 cup of flour
2 ripe bananas
1 egg
1 greek yogurt
5 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1 tablespoon of rum
1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
Preheat the oven at 375°F.
Mix the flour with the mashed bananas, yogurt, honey, baking powder and cinnamon.
Add rum and egg.
Add peanut butter to create "swirls" in the batter.
Pour half of the batter in a greased cake pan, add the walnuts then pour the rest.
Bake for 20min (until golden-brown)
Enjoy ! Have a wonderful weekend !

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire